Druitts

Druitts

Druitts, Solicitors, was established in about 1837 by James Druitt Senior. He came to Bournemouth from Christchurch where he had been practising law with his family.

Bournemouth as a town was in its infancy and was beginning to become popular with the fashionable well-to-do as a healthy holiday resort. James Druitt built Borough Chambers as their offices in 1906 - where we are now.

O.G. Vernon bought the practice from the Druitts in 1945 after the War. He practiced in partnership with A.W.G. Lockyer for many happy years. In 1973 Victor Horsfall-Turner (son-in-law of the late Mr Vernon) acquired the Practice and is now in partnership with Chris Clifford (Mr Vernon's grandson). Druitts is still a family firm.

Solicitors In Bournemouth Articles

Welcomes new customers

Druitts solicitors has been established since 1837 and although there has been a few changes of surn... [read more]

Contact Druitts

Phone 0800 169 7671
Fax 01202 294036

Send Email

Your message has been sent!

Our Location


View Larger Map